raw deli food workshops
Our workshops have a friendly and casual atmosphere, where you can learn as well as relax and meet people with the same interests.
In this class you will come away with…
- Motivation to provide your body the healthy environment it needs to restore itself naturally
- Skills and confidence to turn fresh fruit and vegetables into delicious quick starters with utensils that are already in your kitchen
- Practical ways to purchase and store organic raw vegan foods
- Reconnection with the seasons and your environment.
- Knowledge of the vegetables that you can grow for yourself in this country
- Notes and useful links to get started
The food in this workshop is gluten-free, sugar-free, soy-free, dairy-free and contains no meat, eggs or artificial preservatives.
WHO ARE WE?
We are a young, passionate company based in Guildford who wants to take the opportunity to share with you the pleasures of healthy eating.
Each workshop is 3 hours long.
After the workshop you have the opportunity to join us and enjoy a scrumptious three-course meal made out of organic living foods valued at £30. Meal+ workshop is £50.
WHERE AND WHEN?
The workshops will be held in Guildford, Woking and Brighton. Private lessons are also available. Immediate dates are available but space is limited. For more information or to book, please telephone or email Sylvia
Tel: 078 540 29391